SC Trans Fag SRL was founded in 2002, initially carrying out the activity of forest exploitation, and since 2009 it is focused on wood cutting and processing. Our products (timber, strips) reach at important manufacturers of furniture and building materials in the country and abroad.
SC Trans Fag SRL is currently an important producer of beech timber from Mehedinţi County-Romania. Over the years we have worked with: SC MADLENE IMPORT EXPORT SRL, SC TOP CARS ACTIVE CENTER SRL, SC UNI-ROM EXIM SRL, SC IHNE COMPANY SRL, SC EUROCOM EXPANSION SRL, SC INTERASCO TIMBER SRL, SC SAM-WOOD TRADING SRL, SC RO XI WOOD SYSTEMS SRL, SC INOSTRIO ENTERPRISES SRL etc.
Until December 2016 we have produced approx. 1000 cubic meters / month of beech-steamed and antiseptised beech timber for the Arabian market and starting with 2017 we produce about 500 mᶟ per month of semi-dry and dry timber destined for the East market and about 500 m3 per month of unsteamed timber for different partners in the country.
Our headquarters are in Baia de Aramă, Mehedinţi County, on Sergent Constantine Jugănaru Avenue, no. 4B (next to the stadium).
Since 2015 the factory has been equipped with new equipment according to the technological flow, namely:
- External ramp for storage and transport of logs - 5m
- Longitudinal feed system with left / right log splitter
- Automatic loading system for logs
- Hydrostatic harbor trolley with 3 grip grips, type UTA-NH3
- Vertical band saw with 1400 mm flywheel diameter, type UHM-140H
- Longitudinal roller conveyor equipped with hydraulic separator roller - 6m
- Hydraulic unit with 5 outputs for the mechanization of logs and timber
- Longitudinal roller conveyor - 6 + 5 m
- Adjustable circular saw with 3 adjustable tabs, type UDKY / 800
- Wood drying chamber - Number of drying cells 2 x 120 mc
- Steam upgrading technology - number of steaming cells 2 x 60 mc
- Thermal boiler (with the burning of the sawdust) with hot water boiler and equipments - Capacity 3490 KW
- Silo for hoeing
- Exhaust system
- A carrier with scrapers for sawdust
Starting with May 2017, the works for the installation of two other dryers with a capacity of 160 m3 each will begin.
Through our work, respecting the current environmental regulations and taking into account limited natural resources, we want to draw attention to the importance of wood processing at a high yield, maximizing the volume of finished products and minimizing the losses and the volume of by-products such as sawdust or sawdust.
So, we emphasize both the continuous improvement of our employees and the use of performant technologies based on the implementation of quality management systems, environment and health and occupational safety. From the very beginning we have emphasized the quality of the timber produced by us, being recognized and appreciated at the same time in the timber market both in the country and abroad.
The reliability and quality of our products are the main strengths that recommend us!